The scholarship fund was created to promote scientific research in Ecuador and the Latin American and Caribbean region by means of encouraging young researchers to submit their papers to LACEA LAMES 2018.
What does the scholarship cover?
The scholarship covers only one of the following items
- Registration to the conference
- Accommodation during the conference
- Standard round trip air ticket
Who is eligible for the scholarship?
For qualifying for the scholarship, the participant must
- Be accepted at the LACEA LAMES 2018
- Be under 35 years old
- Be undergraduate, masters or doctoral student
- Be fluent in English
How to apply?
Submit your paper to the conference
- Once your paper is accepted, fill the scholarship application form
- The applicant must send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation from a professor
- Student Certificate
- Official Certificate of proficiency in English (TOEFL score of 59, IELTS 5.5 or equivalent level)
- Photocopy of the passport
- Curriculum Vitae
Decisions will be made by the Academic Committee and candidates will be notified two weeks after the date of receipt.
Address: College of Social Sciences and Humanities, ESPOL, Km 30.5 Vía Perimetral
Phone: +593 42269061 /062